School-age Available Locations- summer 2021
- Ashburton CDC – 6314 Lone Oak Drive in Bethesda, MD – (301)493-5710 email@example.com Ashburton CDC Summer 2021(2)
- Bradley CDC – 8701 Hartsdale Avenue in Bethesda, MD – (301)493-5113 firstname.lastname@example.org Bradley CDC Summer 2021
- Maryvale CDC – 1010 First Street in Rockville, MD – (301)762-0556 email@example.com Maryvale CDC Summer
- Woodlin CDC – 2103 Luzerne Avenue in Silver Spring, MD (301)608-9693 firstname.lastname@example.org Woodlin CDC Summer 2021 (2)
Preschool Locations – summer 2021
- Bel Pre CDC – 13801 Rippling Brook Drive in Silver Spring, MD – (301)871-0159
- Sargent Shriver CDC – 12518 Greenly Drive in Silver Spring, MD – (301)933-1785
- Woodlin CDC – 2103 Luzerne Avenue in Silver Spring, MD (301)608-9693
- Northwest Child Care – 9000 Rockville Pike in Bethesda, MD (301)480-5447 for NIH employees only
Our summer program includes: (COVID restrictions may affect these activities)
- Full Day Program – 2 week sessions available for school-agers
- All-inclusive tuition with NO additional fees — All program activities, supplies and materials are included.
- Breakfast, morning supplement and afternoon snack provided. Parents supply lunch.
- Swimming for both preschool and school-age groups at least two days per week. Included in tuition!
- Field trips for all school age groups – once each week. Included in tuition!
- Special Events for school age groups each week, including Mad Science, Dance, Music, Storytelling and more. Included in tuition!
- One (1) teacher for every seven (7) preschool children and one (1) teacher for every 10 school age children.
- On-site programming, no bussing from one location to another
- Well-equipped classrooms to support creativity, learning and exploration
- Our programs are housed indoors with air conditioning.
In our summer program your child will have a fun experience with activities led by our regular year-round, and highly trained and certified, teaching staff. Each location will feature an exciting summer theme, time each day for indoor and outdoor activities, and a mix of group experiences and individually chosen learning center options.
The summer program tuition is an all-inclusive fee which covers the entire day. No extra charges for extended care!